November 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

8's

8 Things I'm Passionate About
the Gospel
my family
agency
accountability
(I used to be passionate about a lot of things, but have since realized that there are very few things that are worth the energy)

8 Words or Phrases I use all the Time
Good Job!
Sevier County 4-H, this is Michele
Please get your chores done!
Onward and Upward
I'm on my way home.
Nobody falls into the Celestial Kingdom
Help me, Rhonda! (Thanks, Susie!)

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Write a book
Finish my journals and life story
Learn Hebrew, Greek and Spanish (not in that order!)
Travel to the Basque Provinces of Spain
Serve a mission with Johnny
Take an Alaskan cruise and glass-domed train tour
Be sealed in the temple with my family (my parents and hopefully, my sisters)
See all of my children sealed in the temple

8 Things I Need Right Now
Lunch!
Christmas money
More energy
More time
More payroll hours (was just informed I have only 40 to last to the end of the year!)
Patience and understanding
Gratitude for all I have

8 Places I Want to Visit
Northern Provinces of Spain
Alaska
Washington State
New England in the autumn
Murua, Mexico
Ireland
Book of Mormon Ruins in Central and South America
New Mexico

8 Favorite Restaurants
El Mexicano
Cafe Rio
Pepper Belly's (but only for their Sweet Pork Salad!)
Joe Morley's
South China
Applebees
Greek Souvlaki
Whatever restaurant Renesa is working at!

8 Favorite TV Shows
This one is impossible. There aren't 8 shows on TV worth watching. I watch:
News
Selected programs on KBYU and BYU TV

8th folder 8th picture

3 comments:

Shanna said...

LOL you were right this picture is worth giggling about!

Lyndee W. said...

I scrapbooked the pic when you gave it to me and giggled the whole time! Daddy is so funny! Good job on the tag, Mom. I know you didn't really want to do it, but after both Shanna and I tagged you I'm afraid you didn't have much of a choice. LOL! btw, I loved your second most used phrase!

Shanna said...

K mom so I just awarded you the fabulous blog award. Check out my blog to see how to do it. Hope you have fun.